Memes and Riddles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Event] The Mob Within The Line!

Go down

[Event] The Mob Within The Line! Empty [Event] The Mob Within The Line!

Post by Harry Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:52 am

Mechanics: I will broadcast a line. Within the line is a name of a Ragnarok Monster. You have to PM me the monster's name. No repetition of winners unless stated otherwise.

Example: Mr. Lee, a Korean dad, brought Bi Bim Bap home to his daughters.
Answer: Baphomet (brought Bi Bim BAP HOME To his daughters.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

[THE MOB WITHIN THE LINE]

Round 1
Q: Noah built a grand ark. Lord asked him to bring a pair of each kind of animal with him.
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Dark Lord! Recalling...

Round 2
Q: This year's Music Festival is an all-time high. Orchestral ensembles make up a lot of the booths, with some selling top-quality instruments.
A: (x) got it first! The answer is High Orc! Recalling...

Round 3
Q: When laying, a turtle generally leaves its eggs buried in sand. A lot of the future hatchlings won't end up making it alive, unfortunately.
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Turtle General! Recalling...

Round 4
Q: Being a teenage dad has been hell for Oliver. It hasn't been easy, whatsoever.
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Verit! Recalling...

Round 5
Q: Lo and behold, Erwin's girlfriend turned out to be another cheater. The poor guy sure knows how to pick 'em, huh?  
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Beholder! Recalling...

Bonus Round
Q: Her Hypoglycemia hasn't held back Alli. Gatorade has given her a sponsorship for her bravery, which is amazing since the energy drink is just what she needs to keep up with her athletic career.
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Alligator! Recalling...

Round 1
Q: Making a delicious Chocolate Mousse is second nature to a professional baker like Adam. Proper balance between the fluffy cream, yolks, whites, and sugar give the dessert its decadence.
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Creamy! Recalling...

Round 2
Q: And so it happened, Margie opened the cursed seal, releasing jinxes and spells into the world.  
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Argiope! Recalling...

Round 3
Q: Getting her first ever zero, Mandy cried and regretted her poor choices.  
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Zerom! Recalling...

Round 4
Q: Some old people say that at midnight, if you feel a cold wind, ghosts might be near you!
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Wind Ghost! Recalling...

Round 5
Q: Improper med usage can lead to overdose and possible death. Do not take any more than what your doctor tells you to.
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Medusa! Recalling...

Bonus Round
Q: When trying to fish using a line, try casting the rod like a sword. Fish from the deeper areas tend to be larger.  
A: (x) got it first! The answer is Swordfish! Recalling...

Round 1
Q: After winning the raffle, Sia couldn't help but feel overjoyed.
A: Rafflesia

Round 2
Q: Jake and his family are Filipino-Americans. He brought a few Pinoy snacks for his sister, Ali. Otap, pastillas, and polvoron were some of the many tasty treats he got her.
A: Aliot 

Round 3
Q: As a concerned Tourism student, I couldn't help but ask. How is Israel dealing with its issues?
A: Isis

Round 4
Q: NASA has made lots of projects regarding Mars. Everyone seems to caught up by the idea that the remainder of the human race might have to migrate there eventually.
A: Marse  

Round 5
Q: As a Chinese person who hasn't eaten a classic deli pastrami, Gao couldn't help but enjoy the succulent, savory meat.
A: Mi Gao

Bonus Round
Q: My stupid little brother ate an entire box of crayons again!
A: Myst:

Round 1
Q: Theodora isn't a big fan of uncomfortable clothes. When she was forced to wear a tight corset with a big frill, Dora exploded in rage.
A: Frilldora

Round 2
Q: I had to leave my car at the parking lot and walk to work because of the traffic.
A: Carat  

Round 3
Q: I had the chance to shake his majesty, Henry Raymar, Duke of Genovia's hands. I was frozen in awe.
A: Marduk

Round 4
Q: With her black shirt sporting a disgusting white stain, Errol decided to throw it after declaring it as unsalvagable.
A: Stainer  

Round 5
Q: Reports said that after eating a ton of corn, Utusai, a Japanese immigrant, gained super-natural powers.  
A: Cornutus

Bonus Round
Q: "Stop it," Jacob shouted at Mindy who was banging her head against the wooden door. "Tama na sabi! May pasa na! Stop hurting yourself, Mindy!"
A: Pasana

Round 1
Q:  In today's generation, friends and couples call each other "Beh". Older people coming from the past generation, on the other hand, does not use the same nickname for a friend and a girlfriend/boyfriend.
A: Beholder

Round 2
Q:  Hey isn't that illegal, Bon? Guns should only be possessed by someone with a license!
A:  Bongun

Round 3
Q:  I remember what my teacher told me back when I still couldn't get the right Timbre. "Ezekiel, you'll never be a good musician if you can't even identify the quality of the music note."
A: Breeze

Round 4
Q: A funny ancient proverb goes, "Pick your own nose because no one else will pick it for you."
A: Picky

Round 5
Q: If you ask me, Mrs. Arasav, aged pretty well. Considering she's now 70, her posture looks fantastic.
A: Savage

Bonus Round
Q: Jeff rushed to the hospital after hearing about the accident.
A: Frus

Round 1
Q: Starting a vineyard is hard work. You need to be careful since the grape stems are pretty fragile.
A: Pest

Round 2
Q: The Cruz sisters are talented gymnasts. Dani can do splits, Mimi can do backflips, and Loli tumbles better than a tumbleweed.
A: Mimic

Round 3
Q: The life of a wedding singer is an unforgiving one. Justin gets gigs once in a blue moon for very minimal pay.
A: Sting

Round 4
Q: Reddit is a great website for an AMA. Joru rose to fame after his record-breaking performance which won his team the National Trophy, and he decided to start an AMA in the Collegiate Volleyball Sub-Reddit.
A: Majoruros

Round 5
Q: In times of calamity, being adamant is hard. However, we must force ourselves to stay focused and unshakable, otherwise we'd be stuck crying over spilled milk.
A: Mantis

Bonus
Q: In the fantasy-crime story book called "The Detective," Police Detective Erwin Rowe endangered his family's life as he was being stalked by one of the criminals he exposed. Amazingly, his wits end up prevailing.
A: Roween

Round 1
Q: I can't believe Ouliver is high. Ouliver is such a nice guy!!
A: Ghoul

Round 2
Q: Kairi said that she will not vote for Mar in this coming election. She's no longer my friend.
A: Marin

Round 3
Q: Annie, you stink! I told you to take a bath or you can just stop being my friend.
A: Bathory

Round 4
Q: "Hey dude pare, Candy just asked me to go to her condo right now." "Talaga ba pare? Don't forget to make dala foods ha?"
A: Condor

Round 5
Q: Recently, traffic has been very brutal towards one's schedule. So if you have an appointment with someone, remember that he may arrive late.
A: Maya

Bonus
Q: Kyle got trapped in a room with nothing but darkness so he enveloped himself with light using his angelic abilities.
A: Sohee

Round 1
Q: Mr. Lee, a Korean dad, brought Bi Bim Bap home to his daughters.  
A: Baphomet

Round 2
Q: Pizza Hut employee, Mr. Ripo, rings the doorbell upon delivering his cargo.  
A: Poring

Round 3
Q: I saw the truck Apharia told me about!
A: Kapha

Round 4
Q: Anika saw the person she dreaded the most—Caitlyn, her rival since High School.
A: Kasa

Round 5
Q: The mothers in the school's PTC were asked about the things they usually nag about.
A: Naga

Bonus Round
Q: I'm pretty sure Will owes me money from the time he borrowed some for ice cream.  
A: Willow

Round 1
Q: Lala asked if Rito wanted to have some coffee.
A: Ifrit

Round 2
Q: Drinking taho decreases the need to drink multi-vitamins due to soybeans being an amazing source of nutrients.
A: Hode

Round 3
Q: Azir adored the chicken in KFC. He said he either loved the sound of the crisp or enjoyed the taste itself.  
A: Spore

Round 4
Q: "Hide, Niro!" Jormund said under his breath as the cops entered the storage room they were hiding in.
A: Deniro

Round 5
Q: Everyone joined the hype train when "Hello" was released! Welcome to The Adele Terminal! Choo-choo!
A: Deleter

Bonus Round
Q: You remember that guy who never let a day pass by without saying a pun, Kevin? Well, he's dead now.  
A: Punk

Round 1
Q: Be careful of the lava! Don't go near it!
A: Vadon

Round 2
Q: I hate those twins. They don't look alike at all! I don't think they're very biological.
A: Rybio

Round 3
Q: That place is currently being reported as the most dangerous place to be in. Remember, never ever get in the van, Berkly. Do you understand me?
A: Vanberk

Round 4
Q: It's not that I hate diamonds, but it's the one gem I nitpick on due to its obvious flaws if it's cheap.  
A: Gemini

Round 5
Q: So my friend Hecarim decided to name his dog Horsey. Rengar on the other hand, decided to name his dog Kitty.
A: Seyren

Bonus Round
Q: "I already said no, Vusilli, and that is my final say!" the Italian mob boss cried, shouting.
A: Novus

Harry
Harry
Admin

https://memesandriddles.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down