Memes and Riddles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EVENT] Jukebox

Go down

[EVENT] Jukebox  Empty [EVENT] Jukebox

Post by isayqt Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:33 pm

Mechanics: The game's simple. I will broadcast song lyrics and you have to name the song! The first person to PM me the title of the song wins ________! No repetition of winners!

Example: Tendoroni you've got to be, spark my nature, sugar fly with me.

Correct Answer: P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)

Let's start!

-------------------------------------------------------------

[JUKEBOX] (Adele)

Round 1
Q: So stand beside the river I cried, and let yourself down! Look how you want me now that I don't need you.
A: I Found A Boy

Round 2
Q: See how I leave with every piece of you. Don't underestimate the things that I will do.
A: Rolling in the Deep

Round 3
Q: You still look like a movie. You still sound like a song. My God, this reminds me of when we were young.
A: When We Were Young

Round 4
Q: I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet. To go over everything. They say that time's supposed to heal you but I ain't done much healing.
A: Hello

Round 5
Q: If this is my last night with you, hold me like I'm more than just a friend. Give me a memory I can use. Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do.
A: All I Ask

Bonus Round
Q: Which multi-Grammy awarded artist was featured in all 5 rounds of this event?
A: Adele

[JUKEBOX] (Britney Spears)

Round 1
Q: Superstar, where you from, how's it going? I know you, gotta clue, what you're doing?
A: Womanizer

Round 2
Q: When I'm not with you I lose my mind. Give me a sign. Hit me, baby, one more time!  
A: Baby One More Time

Round 3
Q: 'Cause to lose all my senses, that is just so typically me. Oh baby, baby.
A: Oops! ...I Did It Again

Round 4
Q: Love me, hate me, say what you want about me. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy.
A: If U Seek Amy

Round 5
Q: With a taste of your poison paradise, I'm addicted to you. Don't you know that you're toxic?
A: Toxic

Bonus Round
Q: Which American popstar was featured in all 5 rounds of this event?
A: Britney Spears

[JUKEBOX] (Ed Sheeran)

Round 1
Q: He had a nice house with windows and doors. He said to his wife what’s mine is yours.
A: Way Home

Round 2
Q: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans holdin' me closer 'til our eyes meet. You won't ever be alone. Wait for me to come home.
A: Photograph

Round 3
Q: My three words have two meanings but there's one thing on my mind. It's all for you.
A: Lego House

Round 4
Q: And they scream, the worst things in life come free to us.
A: The A Team

Round 5
Q: And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70. And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23.
A: Thinking Out Loud

Bonus Round
Q: Which English singer/songwriter was featured on all 5 rounds of this event?
A: Ed Sheeran

DONE
Round 1
Q:  Woah! I never meant to brag. But, I got him where I want him now. Woah! It was never my intention to brag.
A:  Misery Business by Paramore

Round 2
Q:  You told me "think about it", well I did. Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore. I'm tired of begging for the things that I want.
A:  King for a Day by Pierce the Veil

Round 3
Q:  Don't go! It's a mighty long fall when you know love is on top!
A:  Mighty Long Fall by ONE OK ROCK

Round 4
Q:  I am free now. Free to live without my fears. I believe now. There's a reason why I'm here.
A:  Free Now by Sleeping with Sirens

Round 5
Q:  I tried so hard and got so far but in the end, it doesn't even matter.
A:  In the End by Linkin Park

Bonus Round
Q:  God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run, searching for meaning.
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?
A: Lost Stars by Maroon 5

The Beatles

Round 1
Q:  Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup. They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe.
A:  Across the Universe

Round 2
Q:  Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields. Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.
A:  Strawberry Fields Forever

Round 3
Q:  Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly.
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
A:  Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Round 4
Q:  Blackbird singing in the dead of night. Take these broken wings and learn to fly all your life.
A:  Blackbird

Round 5
Q:  Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday.
A:  Yesterday

Bonus Round
Q:  Name the band used in this event.
A:  The Beatles

ONE OK ROCK

Round 1
Q:  Another song for you about your love 'cause you love the me that's full of faults. I wish you could see it from this view 'cause everything around you is a little bit brighter from your love.
A:  Notes n' Words / Notes And Words

Round 2
Q:  So they say that time takes away the pain. But I'm still the same. And they say that I will find another you. That can't be true.
A:  Heartache

Round 3
Q:  It started out as any other story. Then the words began to fade away. Oh, your smile used to make me smile. But lately I don't feel that way.
A:  Last Dance

Round 4
Q:  Little time not a moment wasted with you. I realized to stay, we had to break away.
A:  Good Goodbye

Round 5
Q:  Just give me a reason to keep my heart beating. Don't worry, it's safe right here in my arms. As the world falls apart around us, all we can do is hold on, hold on.
A: The Beginning

Bonus Round
A:  ONE OK ROCK

Sleeping with Sirens

Round 1
Q:  True friends lie underneath these witty words I don't believe. I can't believe a damn thing they say anymore.
A:  With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear

Round 2
Q:  I found a love that swept me off of my feet. Found a baby, she's the finest thing this boy had ever seen. She'd pick you up and make you wanna fall hard. When I step out on the scene, they shout: Oh my god!
A:  Your Nickel Ain't Worth My Dime

Round 3
Q:  Tally up those points for me we're settling the score. After everything we've started, you're gonna keep begging me for more.
A:  Tally It Up, Settle The Score

Round 4
Q:  I've got the whole world in front of me. I'm not letting go 'til I say. This is my life. I've got it all right in front of me. I won't let it go. There's no way.
A:  Let's Cheers to This

Round 5
Q:  The hardest thing I'd ever do is say goodbye and walk slowly away from you. But I'll do it.
A:  Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Bonus Round
A:  Sleeping with Sirens

isayqt
isayqt

Back to top Go down